FREE ST. PATRICK'S DAY PRINTABLE
A few days ago we shared how we made these super cute green and gold St. Patrick's day treats. They are white chocolate covered Oreos covered in gold sprinkles. They turned out so cute... and I might add they were so yummy! You can find how we made them here. Today, I want to share these fun treat bag toppers to go with them! They work great for these treats or any small St. Patrick's day treats you might have. It's a free printable file that you can find below.
I stuck these in my kid's lunch boxes today and they are going to be so excited to get them! I made two different designs with the same saying. You can use them both or pick the one you like best. Below are the directions.
- Free downloadable file available below
- a printer or send the files to an office supply store for them to print
- scissors or a paper cutter
- a stapler
- 4 inch wide clear treat bags (found at places like Michael's, Hobby Lobby, or party supply sections of most stores) mine are 4x6 inch bags.
- Print out the free file below
- Cut out the tags with scissors or a straight edge paper cutter
- Fold the tags backwards to make a tent
- Fill your treat bags with your goodies
- Use a stapler to staple the treat tags to your bags
You can download the free file below:
We hope you enjoy them! Make sure to tag us on social media if you make something cute with them... we would love to see what you come up with!! You guys are so darn creative! Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Please note our freebies are for personal non-commercial use only. All rights reserved.